Corona Impeachment Trial – My Stories

Share:

Hi, all

For your ready reference, I’ve added a tab on my home page called:

Corona Impeachment Trial – My Stories.

It lists all the stories I’ve written on the issue plus the links to them.

I’d also like to thank this opportunity to thank you all.

Raissa

89 Responses to “Corona Impeachment Trial – My Stories”

Read below or add a comment...

1. 46
    Peter of Arabia says:

It’s really worth to be part of your blog. May it be used as an eye-opener & hand-tool to revive Philippines.
    You are the short form of Rizal – RIZA (pronounced as raissa). If you look at names in the bible, your name is what you are. No wonder you have Rizal’s talent & courage.
    Rizal believed that the only justification for national liberation and self-government is the restoration of the dignity of the people, saying “Why independence, if the slaves of today will be the tyrants of tomorrow?”
    Philippines needs people like you. Keep on educating us thru this blog & surely it will inflame the hearts of every Filipinos to support righteousness & justice.
    Muli, I pray that God will use of your skills to make Philippines a true Pearl of the Orient Seas. God bless u & more power!!!

2. 45
    eye says:

If the Chief Justice of the Supreme Court cannot find Justice,
    how else can an ordinary citizen hope for one.

I NEED to believe that Justice is STILL blind, that the Rule of Law will prevail, and that Due Process will be applied. I have two ongoing cases in the Supreme Court … both are questions of law and running on their own merits.

Though just a week ago, I got concerned when I received a dismissal on one of my petition on apparent technicality with an ‘In any event’ comment … only to see that the Division Head was on leave but one of the designated additional member per S.O. No. 1195 judge was the one and the same Associate Justice from the Court of Appeals, now in the Supreme Court, Justice MARTIN S. VILLARAMA, Jr. … one of those who heard and tried the prohibited pleading of certiorari of my RA 9262 case.

When I look further over my files, I see his finger prints all over my case/s as though chasing it from one division to another.

HELP … do you have anything on Supreme Court, Justice MARTIN S. VILLARAMA, Jr?

3. 44
    taikokauna says:

Enrile’s warning to the prosecution and even his colleagues that he’ll resign should they handle corona disrespectfully is a clear indication of fear of the SC, bakit kaya? This is unusual for a presiding judge to dignify an accuse and treat him with much awe. Even the judge who happens to be in the payroll of Al Capone did not issue such a warning.

• 44.1
      Obet Mapanao says:

It is very obvious that CJ Corona and his defense lawyers are making a mockery of the entire Impeachment proceedings by their delaying tactics and use of too much technicalities. There is a limit to this mockery and that the Impeachment Court should stop this with despatch and compel what they refer as the Best Witness for the defense, CJ Corona, to take the witness stand and face the Filipino people as he promised.

Why not issue him a subpoena to make good the constitutional mandate of the Senator-Judges to decide on the Impeachment of CJ Corona. Even if he belongs to a co-equal department of government, the mere fact that he is being impeach should make this (in the words of Justice Cuevas) immaterial and impertinent.

I do not believe that the wisdom of separation of powers of co-equals in government can take the primordial seat if the interest of the sovereign people are at stake.

CJ Corona is not the Judiciary but an impeached CJ. So what separation of powers are we talking about. CJ Corona must have read Lenin and Adolf Hitlers book. “Lies told a thousand times becomes the truth”. This is what the Senate should watch. It is happening everyday an it may be CJ Corona’s best weapon to hide the truth.

4. 43
    clearpasig says:

Thank you so much.

5. 42
    alex says:

God bless you, Ms. Raissa. Your articles are very enlightening esp. for us who are far away from our country. Keep it up, ma’am.

6. 41
    Sui Generis III says:

I hope the defense are reading this comment..

Bwahahahaha your 1st witness is immaterial, irrelevant, impertinent, insignificant, inapplicable,
    pointless, off the topic, out of order, out of place etc.. etc..
    In short – No probative value.
    Waah. Hindi niyo na ma-di-dismiss yung complaint mga G.A.G.O. May ruling na nga IC igigiit pa nyo.
    You guys are far worst than the prosecution.
    So that is the defense strategy? You have no plan of answering all the allegations point by point. You want outright dismissal and win your case through technicalities.
    Now that the senate did not buy your rehashed argument, your insinuating that the only remedy left is to go to the SC. Waah. Pathetic defense.

To. Rep. Toby Tiangco,
    You really made my day when you ask ” Where am I?” ” I am being distracted of prosecution chattering” ….Bwahahahahahaha!!!!!
    ur my new ROFL idol. Don’t worry we will always remind you where you are whenever you get distracted, in court or in plenary if they dont kick you out of lower house.
    But I suggest buy a GPS out of you pork barrel. Bwahahahaha!!!!!

• 41.1
      Mafe says:

For the first time, napangawa ang justice cuevas… hi hi hi… Bakit hindi sila ginago ni Miriam. Hindi rin sila prepared. Hindi pa kasi naplantsahan ang mga witnesses nila. Di pa tapos madoctor ang mga ebidensiya… bwahahaha…

• 41.1.1
        jorgebernas says:

For the first time l’m excited to the dollar accnt. that thief justice nato corona promised & swear to open but yesterday tuesday dated march 13, 2012 no shadow of the t.j. appeared. Natakot mapahiya at malabas Bahong matagal nang nangangamoy…. waahhhh… nagsinungaling na naman ang thief justice nato corona….

Mga ulyanin pa ang pinapunta kasama mga unneccessary ebidences. wahhhh….

7. 40
    e.a. pascual says:

maraming maraming salamat raissa sa iyong blog at sa mga sinusulat mo. dahil sa iyong blog maraming tao. ang nagkakaroon ng damdamin na hindi pala sila nagiisa. hamo at ikakalat ko ang iyong blog.

8. 39
    Mafe says:

I waited for this day to come. I prepared my meryenda, my one-liter C2, a box of cheese and a loaf of bread, 3 packs ciggies, coffee maker on the side, pillows puffed, a/c on, and then braced myself. I waited, and waited, and waited… pero wala, wala, wala!!! Walang ebidensiya! Can you understand my frustration?

• 39.1
      sam says:

pati si Atty Cuevas (According to Sen. Chiz … na pikon yata kaya “Attorney” na lang ang pag address niya)

• 39.1.1
        Mafe says:

What was surprising though was Joker’s line of questioning. Trying to redeeem himself now? I hope so.

• 39.1.1.1
          don't stop believin says:

And Miriam too, wasn’t it? Baka naman na atuhan sila pero mukhang kampi talaga si Villar kay Corona.

Hahaha wala nang mapresent na witness – hindi prepared and Defense!

9. 38
    Mafe says:

True to their intent, the defense is now (again) questioning the legality of the impeachment complaint, laying the ground for a remedy that will shoot all the way to the SC. And in Day 27, Cuevas tasted his first gago moment albeit silently.

10. 37
    Nathan says:

I cannot understand why Mirriam has a license to call the prosecutors names, bully them etc from the senate and Enrile (because of their silence) and making a “protective (to CJ) and threatening” statement that Enrile would resign if the judges are not respectful to Corona. Both the Lower House, Executive and Judiciary are co-equal branch, but why Enrile is “softer” than the other. Is it a manifestation of his vote? or a ploy for Corona to take the stand?

11. 36
  12. 35
    ismarej says:

I really like your blog site very informative , I learned a lot of things , Read all your articles regarding corona impeachment trial. Thanks and more power to you and Alan and God Bless as well.

13. 34
    raffy says:

hi ms.raissa. just noticed that on your site. ang mga banner ads e ‘best russian ladies’ and ‘nice asian women today’. seems not fit with the content of your blog site

• 34.1
      raissa says:

Actually, I hate to say this, Raffy, but Google ads picks out different ads for different eyeballs, depending on their preferences, or the preferences of those who use the particular IP Address or at random.

• 34.2
      noypi says:

Aha! Huli ka! Google is watching which sites you visit and will dish out appropriate ads. I think it’s called targeted ads. My ads are different.

My beef with this blog is that posts take too long to appear, kasi nga moderated, wala pa rin yung post ko kaninang umaga. But otherwise this is still a great site that has become a community of decent and passionate people.

14. 33
    Leona says:

Ma’am Raissa, after going down here reading all the contributed feelings of so many, you have instilled so much hope to our country and many people of all walks of life. Whether or not this hope will ripen into something good, which is the goal, that truth and honesty in our government will prevail like “seeds of sins and faults dried in the sunlight” is beside the point. What is important is for the many who are concerned for our way of life and our government to have this kind of “space” where we can know what is happening around us and to air our sentiments and feelings how the many of us are affected by the works of our government officials,high and low, is the thing that counts. This space is what I can call a start for all of us. Your initiative and continuing contribution here is the body and soul in action carrying that hope. This space is a gift of God where His people can “write” so to speak the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth. May God is His wisdom always be a part of you and this hope you are sharing with everyone here and hereafter. God bless you Miss Raissa. God bless Allan. God bless your Family. Thank you from the bottom of our hearts!

15. 32
    rene-ipil says:

Congressman Toby Tianco will now testify in the impeachment court to prove that the lower house did not follow the right procedures in impeaching Corona.

Tianco’s testimony is irrelevant and out of order because said testimony will not prove anything regarding Corona’s SALN, flip-flopping decisions in favor of PAL, and railroaded TRO in favor of GMA. His testimony is proper only in a motion to dismiss the articles of impeachment. However, a motion to dismiss the complaint is prohibited in the impeachment case.

If ever, Tianco’s testimony is proper only when the defense elevates the case to the Supreme Court.

The impeachment court, motu propio, should not allow the testimony of Tianco, not only because it is improper, but more importantly, it is a waste of time of the court and the people watching the proceedings.

16. 31
    coco says:

Shadow boxing
    Over a year ago I, an Americano living in this beautiful country, I was discussing with a friend about the annulment of his partner. The lawyer had offered two alternatives: the normal procedure, lasting 2 years or more, at approximate 80,000 peso or a fast one, with the annulment guaranteed within 6 month, at a fixed price of 200,000 peso. The additional price was explained as needed to pay the judge, the prosecutor and some clerks a premium bribe. In our discussion we were guessing how the money would flow, we thought of a reverse champagne fountain. All the champagne flowing from the glasses at the bottom up the pyramid, back into large bottles. We believed that “bosses” were not stupid and knew what was going on at the lower levels, that they expected their fair share in the bribery money. Secretaries and Chief Justices holding the almost bottomless bottles at the top.
    We saw civil servants around us with official salaries that are 10 times less than ours, driving in larger cars, having more servants, travelling more often, living in bigger houses… For sure they will not use the word bribery. In the Philippines you have the nice habit of softening harsh realities by words, using expressions as “annulment”, “comfort room”, “Gentle Relationship Officer”… I wonder how they call this needed supplements for their meagre official salaries.
    A year later in the current impeachment trial I lost my real interest and believe that anything would change when the judges threw out the “ill gotten wealth” article. The opportunity to address bribery in the judiciary was lost. Although it came not as a surprise: would you would kill the goose with the golden eggs? And golden is an understatement here as you think what amounts they might take in annulment cases of celebrities, or even more in San Miguel or Hacienda Luisita trials. What amounts of money changed hands in the previous impeachment trial? What did it cost Estrada to get pardoned by GMA? Wasn’t he on top of another inversed champagne pyramid called jueteng?
    I belief that the real impeachment trial is a poker game with huge amounts offered to the judges by both parties for favourable votes. What you are discussing about in this blog are the punches delivered in a shadow boxing match, organized to keep the attention away from the real important money flows. The 60,000,000 pesos undeclared are interesting, but I believe that they are peanuts compared with the real wealth Corona might be hiding. Where are his (= his families) pension funds, live insurance, shares, his bonds, his foreign investments… he is not a financial novice and he certainly diversified his investments, not only in real estate and cash in his name. Even more important, what might be the money put on the poker table to get a favourable “judgement”?
    But Raissa, the real poker match going on might be too dangerous to approach, the shadow boxing you describe is very entertaining too. Keep on the good work.

17. 30
    rafael l. vidal says:

“DON QUIXOTE DE LA MANCHA ATTACKS THE WINDMILLS”

Today, the defense team will attack the complaints’ integrity by questioning their compliance with the requirements of the Constitution – on verification, on taking oath, on signatures and the reading of the complaints, and of course, the existence of probable cause.

They will present as witnesses 2 or 3 members of the house minority to testify on their allegations.

In the course of their weeks-long arguments, I wonder how they will refute the under declation of juicy real properties such as La Vista, Bellagio, etc., whose aggregate acquisition costs per deeds of sale amounted to P44.3M as against the declared values in corona’s SALNs amounting to only P18.44M, or a difference of P25.88M.

Moreover, how will they explain the total undeclared banks deposits in PSB & BPI amounting to P31.75 as of Dec 2010, and the sale of La Vista lots in 2010 amounting to P26M. or a total discrepancy of P73.63M.

Furthermore, how about the timely testimonies of Sister Flory and Anna Basa?

“JUDGES DON’T AGE. TIME DECORATES THEM.” by Enid Bagnold

18. 29
    Arnel says:

Hi Raissa, this is great! It’s easier for us to
    track the status of the impeachment.
    God bless and keep on writing!

19. 28
    Lucita Goyena says:

Maraming salamat sa pagbibigay mo ng panahon para malinawan namin ang tunay na nangyayari sa ating bansa. Mula nang mabuksan ko itong blog site mo ay araw-araw kong binibisita at tinitignan kung anong latest. Ang mga taong tulad ninyo ang tunay kong pinapaniwalaan kaysa kanino man. Sana huwag kayong magsasawa at palaging kayong mag-iingat dahil kailangan namin kayo.

Maraming salamat din kay Alan, Marites Vitug at Johnny Lin.

20. 27
    Uno Distrito says:

GODSPEED RAISSA!

21. 26
    Benjie Picada says:

Raissa, Thank you very much for all your hardwork and sacrifice to all your fellow filipino MORE POWER TO YOU !! and God Bless..

22. 25
    Dimasalang says:

This is great Mam Raissa. Paganda ng paganda ang Plaza Miranda ah!. Congratulation.

• 25.1
      Dimasalang says:

i have a suggestion pala (munitk ng nakalimutan) can you please add two tabs on the same line where this tab is. the first tab is “why do you think Corona is guilty?” and the second one is “why do you think he is not?” the purpose is to classify the arguments of the pro and cons including the trolls. pwede kaya ito Mam?

• 25.1.1
        Mafe says:

Magandang suggestion. Pero papaano magreact/mag-reply sa isang pro-comment kung anti ka and sa anti kung pro ka?

23. 24
    noypi says:

Hi Raissa,
    Ayan, na mention ni Sen. Pangilinan ang blog nyo sa show kanina ni Karen Davila sa ANC. I was not surprised, with your internet fame, I think it’s a given that every senator reads your blog. Nasorpresa lang ako kay Karen, hindi nya alam na merong raissarobles.com na nagbibigay ng fact-filled and verifiable news tungkol sa impeachment. Araw-araw siya nagsasalita dyan sa Corona impeachment trial at hindi man lang nagreresearch. Wha!

Thank you Raissa for this incredible blog and more power po!

• 24.1
      raissa says:

I didn’t know Sen. Pangilinan did that.

Thanks for telling me.

As to power, hmmm.

Power?

I think power is being able to live my life the way I please, hardships, joys and all.

• 24.1.1
        noypi says:

Kiko was talking about the MOPC speech Corona gave and an amazed Karen in turn asked him “Where did you find it?!”, to which Kiko replied Raissa Robles sa internet.

I love your power quote, that could only come straight from the heart.

Thank you so much for this site Raissa.

• 24.2
      parengtony says:

I am not a lawyer like Adel Tamano nor a broadcast journalist like Karen Davila but in all objectivity I simply cannot understand how they can be so biased and/or, in the case of Karen, so very, as you say, uninformed. Wala na bang ibang talent ang ANC? Ok na sana si Pinky Webb o si Atty Vicky Avena pero pinalitan naman agad. I dunno.

“More power to Raissa/Alan” – It is most ideal that righteous journalist like you attain great professional power.This idea occurred to me after watching a video link about two great filipinos, former Sen. Diokno and Boy Morales.

• 24.2.1
        noypi says:

Karen is a likeable person but she is not smart. Ang parati kong naririnig sa kanya ay “Correct!” after yung ininterview nya ay nagbigay ng opinion.

• 24.2.2
        aces high says:

Sa solar ka manuod si Dean Valdes ang analyst mas cerebral ang comments niya.

• 24.2.2.1
          percy1007 says:

Yes better coverage and discussions sa solar with jing magsaysay, pia hontiveros, attys valdez and disierto.

24. 23
    andrew lim says:

CLAIM: I want to see Justice Sereno take the stand, so I can prove that she is lying.

TRUTH: The SC has issued a ruling on this prohibiting justices and employees from testifying.

25. 22
    andrew lim says:

Fellow Plaza Miranda people,

I have started to compile a list of Corona’s inconsistencies from his public pronouncements. to guide us and the public. I know there are several more, especially with the SALNs. Pls add more to this list following the format below:

CORONA’s GLARING INCONSISTENCIES

1. BASA GUIDOTE Enterprises, Inc.

CLAIM: He is not involved in his wife’s family dispute; he is just an in-law and a lawyer.

TRUTH: He got an P11M cash advance from BGEI which he used to buy real estate; the proceeds from the sale of the property in Bustillos was credited to his account.

2. SC COLLEGIALITY AND ONE VOTE

CLAIM: He is targeted for removal by Malacanang because of the SC decision to distribute Hacienda Luisita and his blocking of the P10B compensation demanded by the owners.

TRUTH: In the Arroyo TRO order, his defense is that he is just one vote in a collegial SC. How can he claim this with Hacienda Luisita now? Is he indirectly admitting that he wields influence over the other justices, that he can maneuver, affect and influence the collegial decisions of the SC? I thought he was just one vote!

• 22.1
      JohnPaul says:

Some other glaring inconsistencies:

3. PSBank KATIPUNAN BRANCH UNTRUSTWORTHY

Claim: Corona closed 3 peso accounts amounting to about 35M because he lost trust with the Katipunan PSbank branch officials even as early as November 2011.

Truth:
      – He closed 3 accounts only to consolidate them in one account opened at the same PSBank branch
      – He didn’t close his dollar accounts. He didn’t trust the bank in safekeeping his peso accounts but trusted them in safekeeping his dollar accounts.
      – If he already lost trust in the bank as early as November, why didn’t he immediately closed his account then? Why wait until December 12, when the House impeached him?

• 22.2
      jorgebernas says:

Napakasinungaling niyang si thief justice nato corona,Minanipula at dinaya para mapunta sa asawa ang BGEI? Hindi daw nakikialam sa BGEI pero nag cash advances nang 11 million pesos at ang napagbentahan nang BGEI building sa Manila City Gov’t. ay nakatago sa sariling peso accnt.? Maliwanag na Pagnanakaw ito at dahil dito hindi na siya dapat manatili sa supreme court at dapat yong ibang justices diyan ay impeach na rin dahil mga TUTA din mga ito ni Pandak….

26. 21
    donteller says:

From the time I found out about your blog, I became a regular reader. Thanks for enlightening the Filipinos. Ikaw na, sabi ni Tito Boy!

27. 20
    henry javelosa says:

Salamat sa serbisyo publiko Ms Raissa. Time willing, I will try to share my ten cents worth in the interaction here. God bless!

28. 19
    johnny lin says:

More Bad News for Coronas:

According to A Macasaet, columnist Malaya, the land that Cristina sold to City of Manila is registered to Basa Mercantile Corp, not BGE. Cristina negotiated to sell the land with Mayor Atienza payable to BGE. No wonder title of the property could not be transferred because the owners did not sign. BGE is a business corporation engaged in renting properties, including the building standing on the land sold to the City which was demolished rendering BGE without tenants.

No wonder Sister Flory and Ana Basa were surprised when they learned part of the family inherited real estate was sold without their knowledge. Then, the claim of Corona that the 34 Million peso is BGE money becomes more complicated because it could be fraudulent transaction involving Atienza. Since, BGE is basically defunct because there are no more rental properties to manage Cristina assumed its ownership and used it to represent the sale of real estate belonging to BMC.

We have been saying the Coronas have criminal and here is the proof on that. Coronas, per Atienza, negotiated to sell that property by claiming it was their real estate share on the inheritance unknown to the other heirs. It was also the reason the siblings of Cristina were silent because she told them that was their share but Cristina bought the shares of her siblings for token sum without telling them she sold it for 34 M. She unilaterally claimed that 1000 sqm property without input from other Basa heirs because she had a buyer. That was the criminal mind.

Atty Esguerra must be talking about this scheme that is why he said Cristina owns 95% of BGE money because Coronas are telling them that was their mother inheritance and she bought out her siblings. The problem all Basa properties were not divided yet so that sold property legally belonged to Basa Mercantile Corp.

This is also the reason Corona defense is saying the Basas could not testify for BGE because they know BGE is non functional but BMC is but nobody has picked that up yet until now.
    By putting Sister Flory to testify BMC will come into play and that was exactly the Defense was avoiding. All they have to do is prove that BGE ownership has been abandoned because its main business of renting stopped after selling the land and Cristina assumed ownership.

Prosecution must start asking SEC and register of deeds all real estates registered to this corporation
    Criminal mind is not perfect, he he he.

Neat tactic but

• 19.1
      Benjie Picada says:

Parang pozo negro yan sino ba yun si malabanan, lumalabas na lahat ng mga baho aray ko po GOOD LUCK !! Coronas….

29. 18
    johnny lin says:

Latest News: ABANTE, Ellen Tordesillas column:

Dalawang beses daw hiningi ni Corona sa Aquino administration, magre-resign siya kung kanya lahat ang pera at ari-arian nya ngayon. Ibig sabihin di a siya kakasuhan ng gobyerno.
    Hindi pumayag administradyun

Dapa naman. Kailangan mangako ang Palasyo na pag naconvict si Corona sampahan nila kaagad siya ng GRAFT AND CORRUPTION. Sampahan din siya at ang asawa, pati mga anak kung mapatunayan ang TAX EVASION.

Tulungan din ng gobyerno madaling maresolve yung kaso ng BGE at ESTAFA charge ni Sister Flory at Basas against Cristina.

Hindi kumpleto ang justice kapag hindi ginawa ng Aquino administration.
    Dapat sundan natin ang administrasyun kagaya ng pagsunod natin sa impeachment na bigyan ng hustisya si Sister Flory bago umalis sa mundo natin.

30. 17
    Ezer Tiongson says:

A big round of applause to Ms. Raissa Robles for covering informative truthful stories for the people. Well done! . Let see if this work to open all politicians eyes OR they keep the corruption alive in our government systems. God Bless the Philippines…Again, thank you for your tremendous work. BOW!!

31. 16
    Elena Lemi says:

Thank you for enlightening the minds of the pinoys. Since I know about your blog, I had been reading it everyday. More power to you & Alan!

32. 15
    pinay l.a. says:

I stumbled upon your blog one day and has not stopped reading it since. Thank you for doing this. Fighting corruption is a dangerous thing so we will keep you in our prayers. More power to you and God bless.

33. 14
    JosephTheDreamer says:

keep on blogging! God Bless!

34. 13

Your stories

For them,
    Thank you.

35. 12
    rey reyes says:

MARCH 12 2012

I REALLY APPRECIATE FOR WHAT YOU DID TO OUR COUNTRY PHILIPPINE, I HOPE YOU AND YOUR FAMILY BE SAFE.

AM HERE IN NEW YORK, USA – AND ITS NICE TO KNOW THAT YOUR WRITINGS WERE VERY OBJECTIVE, FRANK AND HONEST

36. 11
    pinay710 says:

maraming maraming salamat raisa at alan sa mga isinusulat nyo. kahit na ako ay may edad na ngayon pa lang ako natututo sa mga pangyayari sa ating bansa at ang totoong kalakaran ng sc. noon panahon namin hindi namin masyadong pinakikialaman ang gobyerno kaya siguro namihasa ang mga namumuno sa atin. ngayon iba na at kayong magasawa ang isa sa nagbibigay ng pagpapaliwanag sa buong bayan na ignorante sa mga pangyayari sa ating pamahalaan. MARAMING SALAMAT RAISA AT ALAN. PAGPALAIN KAYO NG DIOS AT ILIGTAS SA KAPAHAMAKAN. konti lang ang kaalaman ko sa internet pero nailalagay ko din sa mga napupuntahan ko ang website mo para ang mga katulad ko ay maliwanagan sa mga pangyayari sa ating bayan. MARAMING SALAMAT.

37. 10
    REY NATHANIEL IFURUNG says:

May we know your opinion why Chief Justice Corona is guilty? Thank you.

38. 9
    Pedro says:

Hi Raissa,
    Thank you for your input and blog. which i really find interesting versus other blogs. Pls keep up the good work.
    Best Regards
    Peter (Pedro as the filipino guys call me)

39. 8
    Cheng '86 says:

As an OFW for almost 25 yrs now, the only way keeping myself informed with important events from the philippines is thru newspapers brought by co-worker and with the advance in tech. thru internet . . . . everyday since I first read your Blog It becomes a habit to have your website be my very first to check when I boot up my computer at the office and at home.
    Thank you very much for giving information we can really say offer more truth . . . .

More power and God Bless you and your Family always . . . .

40. 7
    johnny lin says:

Raissa
    Btw, how is the leg, feeling much better?

41. 6
    Me says:

I’m a big fan. Im very proud of you maam Raissa. You are indeed a true blooded and patriotic pinoy in the making.

Everyday since I have known your blog, i see to it that website is on my tab…
    AND, so excited id shared it to my friends on FB, and during constructive discussions with friends. What a feeling and interesting to share with them the info I got from you and from the commenters, as well.

More power po sa inyo, and I always pray for your safety, and ur hubby,

GBy.

• 6.1
      pelang says:

Hi Raissa!

i just told my sister in australia about your blog and she said she’s gonna check your website right now. imagine, she doesn’t know what’s happening in the Philippines right now.

42. 5
    Eileen Arboleda-Orbeta says:

… thank you… now i can delete your posts with different dates on my inbox and just check on this current tab you made… THANK YOU for making it easier for us… :)

43. 4

44. 3
    sam says:

I’ve noticed that Corona’s defense has been silent today..

and by the way,

45. 2
    MARGARET says:

Ma’am Raissa:

Good morning. Hindi naman po sa nangingialam pero dapat po yata nakahilera sa mga topics na sinulat mo sa baba yung new tab for Corona Impeachment. :)

I’m your fan and read ALL the articles on your blog.

More power & God bless you for enlightening us on some topics that we cannot get from other media :)

46. 1
    JR Fard says:

Thank you so much for all of these articles its very enlightening :)

God Bless you Ms.Raissa

47. eye says:

If the Chief Justice of the Supreme Court cannot find Justice,
    how else can an ordinary citizen hope for one.

HELP … do you have anything on Supreme Court, Justice MARTIN S. VILLARAMA, Jr?

48. taikokauna says:

• Obet Mapanao says:

49. clearpasig says:

Thank you so much.

50. alex says:

51. Sui Generis III says:

I hope the defense are reading this comment..

pointless, off the topic, out of order, out of place etc.. etc..
    In short – No probative value.
    You guys are far worst than the prosecution.

To. Rep. Toby Tiangco,
    But I suggest buy a GPS out of you pork barrel. Bwahahahaha!!!!!

• Mafe says:

• jorgebernas says:

Mga ulyanin pa ang pinapunta kasama mga unneccessary ebidences. wahhhh….

52. e.a. pascual says:

53. Mafe says:

• sam says:

• Mafe says:

• don't stop believin says:

Hahaha wala nang mapresent na witness – hindi prepared and Defense!

54. Mafe says:

55. Nathan says:

56. ismarej says:

57. raffy says:

• raissa says:

• noypi says:

58. Leona says:

59. rene-ipil says:

60. coco says:

Shadow boxing

61. rafael l. vidal says:

“DON QUIXOTE DE LA MANCHA ATTACKS THE WINDMILLS”

Furthermore, how about the timely testimonies of Sister Flory and Anna Basa?

“JUDGES DON’T AGE. TIME DECORATES THEM.” by Enid Bagnold

62. Arnel says:

Hi Raissa, this is great! It’s easier for us to
    track the status of the impeachment.
    God bless and keep on writing!

63. Lucita Goyena says:

Maraming salamat din kay Alan, Marites Vitug at Johnny Lin.

64. Uno Distrito says:

GODSPEED RAISSA!

65. Benjie Picada says:

66. Dimasalang says:

• Dimasalang says:

• Mafe says:

67. noypi says:

Hi Raissa,

Thank you Raissa for this incredible blog and more power po!

• raissa says:

I didn’t know Sen. Pangilinan did that.

Thanks for telling me.

As to power, hmmm.

Power?

• noypi says:

I love your power quote, that could only come straight from the heart.

Thank you so much for this site Raissa.

• parengtony says:

• noypi says:

• aces high says:

Sa solar ka manuod si Dean Valdes ang analyst mas cerebral ang comments niya.

• percy1007 says:

68. andrew lim says:

69. andrew lim says:

Fellow Plaza Miranda people,

CORONA’s GLARING INCONSISTENCIES

1. BASA GUIDOTE Enterprises, Inc.

2. SC COLLEGIALITY AND ONE VOTE

• JohnPaul says:

Some other glaring inconsistencies:

3. PSBank KATIPUNAN BRANCH UNTRUSTWORTHY

Truth:

• jorgebernas says:

70. donteller says:

71. henry javelosa says:

72. johnny lin says:

More Bad News for Coronas:

Criminal mind is not perfect, he he he.

Neat tactic but

• Benjie Picada says:

73. johnny lin says:

Latest News: ABANTE, Ellen Tordesillas column:

Hindi pumayag administradyun

Hindi kumpleto ang justice kapag hindi ginawa ng Aquino administration.

74. Ezer Tiongson says:

75. Elena Lemi says:

76. pinay l.a. says:

77. JosephTheDreamer says:

keep on blogging! God Bless!

78. baycas says:

For them,
    Thank you.

79. rey reyes says:

MARCH 12 2012

80. pinay710 says:

81. REY NATHANIEL IFURUNG says:

May we know your opinion why Chief Justice Corona is guilty? Thank you.

82. Pedro says:

Hi Raissa,
    Best Regards
    Peter (Pedro as the filipino guys call me)

83. Cheng '86 says:

More power and God Bless you and your Family always . . . .

84. johnny lin says:

Raissa
    Btw, how is the leg, feeling much better?

85. Me says:

Everyday since I have known your blog, i see to it that website is on my tab…

More power po sa inyo, and I always pray for your safety, and ur hubby,

GBy.

• pelang says:

Hi Raissa!

86. Eileen Arboleda-Orbeta says:

87. Great idea. This will be historical, and I’m glad both you and Alan are here to provide us with facts and analysis.

88. sam says:

I’ve noticed that Corona’s defense has been silent today..

and by the way,

89. MARGARET says:

Ma’am Raissa:

I’m your fan and read ALL the articles on your blog.

90. JR Fard says:

Thank you so much for all of these articles its very enlightening :)

God Bless you Ms.Raissa